Yaay so I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Mema Ojukwu of Uplift Girl blog. I had the privilege of being roommates with Mema in my first year in the University, she’s a super talented person and I remember thinking why the hell is this badass artist studying this boring law with us. My fondest memory of her is when she taught me how to draw hair. She was so patient, I ended up with a drawing I was so proud of I even put it on my facebook at the time. Now she authors Uplift Girl where she ever so lovingly talks about God.
I was previously nominated by Oma of Oma’s Serendipity, but somehow I never got around to doing it. I apologize Oma. So here we go.
10 Random Facts About Myself
- I’m a cookie monster, if it’s chocolate chips cookies ITS MINE!!!
- I never watch a show past the second season ( If I ever start the second season) it’s just too much commitment.
- I really love being indoors
- I almost always back out of plans to go out at the last minute (again I love my house)
- I think sign language is cool, sadly I can only sign the alphabets.
- I can sing Fela’s army arrangement from start to finish (it’s 17mins & 4 secs long)
- I think bread and butter is a gourmet meal
- When I’m upset I write
- I love stage plays
- Some people consider me funny, I think so too 😉
These are the questions Mema gave me and my answers:
- What book would you like to take with you on the way to your dream country?
Blink by Ted Dekker
2. What sentence or phrase would express how you’d like to be remembered?
Passionate about the things of God
3. What’s the most important virtue you look for in a friend?
Reliability. I think it’s important to be able to count on someone I call a friend.
4. If you could paint one thing what would it be?
My mum and I sitting on a beach, laughing with the sun setting somewhere behind us.
5. What’s your favorite color and why does it make the cut?
I had a phase when I believed it was purple, but I soon realized the beauty of mustard yellow. I am yet to see anything that looks ugly in mustard yellow.
6. What movie could you see over and over again?
The fault in our stars. I have seen it more times than is humanly necessary.
7. Write the first thing that comes to mind when you see this word: Nostalgia
8. Would you call yourself a romantic?
9. If you could be reborn in a different country what would it be?
10. If you could have lunch with anyone in the world living or not, who would it be?
Ted Dekker. I’d really like to know what inspires his writing.
My favorite blog is Eureka Naija, although she doesn’t blog with the frequency she used to anymore, I really truly love her blog and she inspired me to start blogging. A part of me feels like my love for her blog is the sentimental type you have for a childhood toy that you rarely play with but won’t let go of. Anyways love is love and Osemhen of Eureka Naija has mine.
Thank you for nominating me Mema.